Workbooks Enhancements & Suggestions

At Workbooks, we think that our customers should have the opportunity to influence our product development priorities.

If you have any suggestions or would like to vote on an existing suggestion, please do so – it helps us choose the features we will work on next. We have already addressed a lot of the most popular ideas voted for here. You get 10 votes which can be reallocated (and which become free when we complete an idea you have voted for).

Already committed features and new feature candidates can be found published on our roadmap page.

1. Formula Builder in Templates

I would like to be able to use conditional statement plus other common functions when creating templates. Currently, we are able to add object fields from related records. It would be good to have additional functionality similar to the formula builder that is available in reports. This would allow us to add functions like IF, CASE, CONCAT, ROUND, ADDDATE and so on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IMAP implementation.

If there would be a way to implement IMAP, I wouldent have to loose so much time in integrating our email client through third party apps on none desktop environments. There are ways to work it well,
    I find setting up Gmail forwarding one way, but it does not work with outgoing, I have to have a separate utility (Gmails fault) to have auto Bcc. And then I have to have a separate app on my Android phone that supports bcc the dropbox address aswell (which the default gmail app does not... again)
    I hope this is something in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Include Reports in Recent Items

Work with Reports a lot - would be really good to include in the Recent Items list - would save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Charts

Need to improve Charts. Currently, charts is showing only single color. Even if we choose under styling "Mixed" still it's showing only 1 color. There is no way to change the chart type of one Axis to Line Chart.Like combination of Line & Bar Chart. Similar to what we have in excel.Also, Data label text direction is 270 degree . There is no option to change this to Horizontal direction like the excel chart. Data Series (Vertical). Currently its showing 0.0, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 … so on till 4.0. no option to change this to simply 0, 1, 2, 3,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implement a non-working day calendar, primarily to make case reporting easier

A non-working day calendar would automatically have weekends and UK bank holidays marked as non-working days. Each day in the calendar would have a flag with suitable values. Something along the lines of 0 - (working day), 1 - weekend (non-working day), 2 - public holiday (non working day). When you create a case report you can easily exclude working days by using a criteria that says "working day = 0".

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Expand All For Grids

When viewing a list of 20 items and wanting to view each, I have to expand them [+] one by one. I would like to see an 'expand all' button on the top that will save me those 19 clicks.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if you could hide the "Filters" on reports when not editing them

It would be great if you could hide the "Filters" on reports when not editing them, if you have a number of filters on a report it takes all the page up.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendar to show UK Bank Holidays

Ability to show UK bank holidays in Calendar views

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here