Workbooks Enhancements & Suggestions

At Workbooks, we think that our customers should have the opportunity to influence our product development priorities.

If you have any suggestions or would like to vote on an existing suggestion, please do so – it helps us choose the features we will work on next. We have already addressed a lot of the most popular ideas voted for here. You get 10 votes which can be reallocated (and which become free when we complete an idea you have voted for).

Already committed features and new feature candidates can be found published on our roadmap page.

1. Link Between Related Items and Primary Contact in an Activity

When I add a primary contact they autiomatically became a related item - that is a good feature.

But, if I change the primary contact for an activity the original primary contact is then removed as a related item when I click save, that is not a good feature!

An individual is still likely to be related to the activity and it should only ever be the users decision to decide to remove information as no longer being relevant/related to a particular activity.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order Line - Order Fulfilment

In addition to managing your term contract fulfilment and billing commitments, managing your day to day orders and tracking the status of deliveries of each of the order components can prove to be very onerous. We are therefore proposing to add order fulfilment functionality to provide:

• Order and order line status tracking
    • Order line quantity tracking - in terms of delivery and invoicing
    • Order line invoice tracking – order lines may appear in multiple invoices

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →